KJ the writer
My Book : The Rites Of The Moon
A place to showcase my writing, talk about books and philosophy, and comment on the physical arts.
My Latest Posts
- Why I decided to write this bookAvailable here: Ok, first off. Is this a shameless plug for my book? Yes of course it is. But also I would like to explain my reasons for writing the book in the first place. Now I am aware that most of you are writers and creators so I’ll spare the “it was yearning insideContinue reading “Why I decided to write this book”
- My new book!
- The Rites Of The MoonA choice part from my new survival horror novel. available now. Click HERE Below him, about four meters down at the base of the tree, three of the strange painted people had gathered. They weren’t acting aggressive so Thomas stood extremely still, balancing on the tree branch and watched them closely. It was a smallContinue reading “The Rites Of The Moon”
- Fighting Uphill“This universe henceforth without a master seems to him neither sterile nor futile. Each atom of that stone, each mineral flake of that night filled mountain, in itself forms a world. The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man’s heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.” – Albert Camus, The myth ofContinue reading “Fighting Uphill”
- The Empty City, Part TwoThe Hidden Dr Carrington tried to place the strange hieroglyphs to anything he had seen before. From any other culture but so far he was at a loss. The strange swirling patterns showed some sort of intelligence and the fact that some symbols repeated themselves showed that this was indeed some sort of language. HeContinue reading “The Empty City, Part Two”
- The Empty CityA tale of a lost traveller Dr Carrington limped ungracefully as he moved through the valley. Not four hours ago he had gained conciousness after his plane, an old british dual prop airframe usuallly reserved for mai service, came in low as it tried to glide into the valley on no power. They had beenContinue reading “The Empty City”
- THE RITES OF THE MOONA free first look at my new book. If you enjoy, let me know CHAPTER 1 The tires of the sedan hummed against the rough back country roads that lead away from the highway. A choke point somewhere far ahead had brought traffic to a standstill and the occupant of this car, Thomas, grew quicklyContinue reading “THE RITES OF THE MOON”
- New YouTube channel: Bubble Bath Book Club